The Living Your Design Guide (LYDG) training is designed to educate, prepare, and certify Living Your Design Guides to support newcomers in the experiment of living their design.
The Living Your Design Guide Training is designed to effectively teach many of the basics of Human Design as it relates to type, strategy, authority and conditioning. This course offers 3 distinct components which provides students/Guides in training with the information and techniques necessary to assist newcomers in starting their 7-year deconditioning process. In this course Guides will learn how to assist others in understanding their own personal conditioning by using examples, experiential techniques, discussions and personal experiences. Certified LYD Guides also qualify for Professional listings on the International Human Design School and Jovian Archive websites, and where appropriate, on the Human Design National Organization website of the country where they reside.
Duration: This course is offered as either an in-person (recommended over 4 weekends) or an online program with live, in-class participation scheduled over 1 semester and completion of certification requirements dependent on student delivery and LYDG teacher approval. Total course time is estimated at 40-50 hours.
Beautifully illustrated professional slides to be used for the delivery of this course are available for purchase here.
Living Your Design Guide Certification –
Focus One: Theory and Methodology:
In this focus, the methodology and content of a LYD workshop is covered and reviewed, including the following:
• Guides are taught how to present this material in such a way to encourage a newcomer’s awareness of their conditioned patterns.
• Guides will be trained to teach newcomers about their personal strategies and special techniques to support them in their 7-year deconditioning and experimentation process.
• There will be an emphasis on how to present the content while exploring various teaching tips and techniques.
• Education gaps will be filled while deepening the Guides personal understanding of their own design.
• Guides will dive deeper into their own ability to live and model their design.
• We will explore proven methods for content delivery and flow.
• We will use personal examples and techniques to help the newcomer further understand this journey of self-exploration.
• Guides will receive downloadable audios covering the theory and methodologies originally established by Ra Uru Hu in 2005.
• These audios cover Ra's approach for properly initiating a newcomer into the experiment of following one’s strategy and authority.
Completion Requirement: Participation in class discussions and review of all downloadable materials.
Focus Two: Preparation and Practice:
In this focus, students are given instructional support for the preparation and practice of delivery of LYD content, including the following:
• Guides will be supported in their planning and delivery preparation as professionals.
• In the practicum portion of this program students prepare, practice, live presentation skills and deliver LYD modules.
• This work is done with recorded homework assignments and also with live presentations to fellow class participants.
• There will be interactive class discussions, feedback sessions, and private written online discussion forums requiring live participation.
• The emphasis of this segment of the course is on gaining practical experience.
• You will receive and offer collaborative support in class, while increasing self-confidence and clarity about your own unique style/voice as a Guide.
• Within this program we will review enrichment topics that encourage professional planning and preparation of your own LYD workshop to take place once this certification process is complete.
Completion Requirement: Demonstration of live presentation skills, and presentation/delivery of one or more LYD modules.
Focus Three: Observation of a real Living Your Design Workshop:
In this focus, students will participate and/or audit a live Living Your Design workshop conducted by an IHDS Certified Living Your Design Guide Teacher.
Completion Requirement: Written or verbal observations of class room dynamics while auditing or participating in a live Living Your Design Workshop.
Early Price: Price $1600.00
Regular Price: $1,800.00
**The schedule posted is subject to changes**
Human Design Foundation Reading by an IHDS Certified Professional Analyst, Living Your Design: A Cellular Transformation, Rave ABC Course and Rave Cartography Course
Required Materials: Living Your Design Student Manual, Living Your Design Instructor Manual.
Agree to the IHDS Professional Integrity Agreement: Click here