The International Human Design School
Founded in 1992 by Ra Uru Hu, the International Human Design School (IHDS) is responsible for The Human Design System education training standards according to the original teachings. The IHDS is also responsible for setting and maintaining standards and materials for Human Design worldwide, and is the official certifying agency and record keeper for all Certified IHDS Human Design Professionals.
Jovian Archive Media Inc. holds the exclusive copyright to The Human Design System, The Global Incarnation Index, The Primary Health System and all knowledge derived from the teachings of Ra Uru Hu. © Copyright 1992-2018. The Rave BodyGraph™ and Rave Mandala™ are registered trademarks of Jovian Archive Media Inc.
In 1992, as Ra Uru Hu began training the first students of The Human Design System, the International Human Design School (IHDS) was founded. After many years of experiments, experiences and evolution, the IHDS represents a landmark in Human Design Education. As an extension of Ra Uru Hu and Jovian’s exclusive copyright for the Human Design System, Jovian Archive and the IHDS established the educational standards in 1992.
In 2010, according to Jovian Archives legal rights, the International Human Design School was licensed to Lynda Bunnell, Director. Her charter, through the direction of the founder, Ra Uru Hu, is to maintain the continuity of the original Human Design System knowledge and the IHDS educational standards. The IHDS is licensed by Jovian as the central certifying school responsible for general and advanced education and teacher training. The IHDS holds the exclusive training and certifying rights for all teacher training, advanced training, including Differentiation Degree Program, DreamRave, BG5 Career and Business, OC16 training and certification, Rave Cosmologist Teacher training, Child Development, Family Practice Analyst, Holistic Analyst, and Sociology Degree certification. Look to this listing to find trained and certified IHDS professionals offering these programs.
The IHDS Standards Board is assigned by Jovian Archive and the IHDS, and is comprised of Loki Krakower-Riley, Jacqueline Ambuja Riley, and Lynda Bunnell.
Ra Uru Hu was a visionary and pioneer. For 25 years he dedicated himself to impacting the world with The Human Design System, and held a very clear intention for the mission of the IHDS.
"Everything about my work in Human Design is about legitimizing it as a new science; it is a science. In order to present it for what it is, and to establish it correctly in the world, we have to have a structured approach in the way that it is presented" Ra Uru Hu
He knew that he would not be around forever to oversee the proliferation of this knowledge, and therefore wisely established the IHDS so that the instructions he received for transmitting the knowledge would be carried out into the world while still maintaining the original frequency. He said "The further the knowledge moves away from the original source, the more it will move away from its original intent." The IHDS is dedicated to maintaining the original teachings, frequency, integrity and intention of The Human Design System.
The IHDS has expanded its courses and faculty, and we now see the vision of the IHDS fully realized - a school dedicated to Human Design Education and staffed by an eclectic mix of highly trained Human Design Professionals from around the globe. Here at the IHDS, international students and teachers come together to study, experiment and share their experience with The Human Design System. We offer programs suitable to all levels of students and interests, from the Newcomer to the Professional, from general education to professional training.
Human Design National Schools have been established world-wide as part of a unified community offering Human Design Education.
Mission Statement of the IHDS and all Human Design National Organizations:
- Maintain and hold true to the integrity of the transmission and purity of the Human Design knowledge.
- Maintain the integrity of Ra Uru Hu's teachings and life work.
- Honor the legacy of Ra Uru Hu and his family through direct support for Jovian Archive, Inc. and all copyrights and trademarks as established by Ra Uru Hu.
- Provide the highest quality and availability of education to students throughout the world.
- Maintain the standards for the training methods and protocols for all Human Design Professionals, Analysts and Teachers.
- Maintain the certification guidelines as the certifying agency and record keeper for all Human Design Professionals, Analysts and Teachers.
- Set the educational standards for all teaching of The Human Design System.
- Set the standards for all educational materials for The Human Design System.
- Maintain a code of ethics for the Human Design Community, Professionals, Analysts and Teachers.
- Work together as a unified organization to ensure that the highest quality of education, the integrity of The Human Design System, and a fair and equitable support system for Human Design Professionals is maintained.
- Work with Human Design Professionals to ensure that The Human Design System is promoted in a consistent and pure manner.
Our doors are open and we invite you to come inside and take part in this unique experiment.
Contact us at:
International Human Design School
International Human Design School
7040 Aveneda Encinas, #104-380
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Note: There are imitators and unlicensed, unauthorized users of this material. Please contact only legally licensed organizations and IHDS Certified professionals to ensure that you have the best experience of The Human Design System.